A context group is a set of (usually) related context variables for use within a project. This recipe shows how to create a new context group.
The steps for creating a context group are as follows:
- Open the metadata panel, and right-click on the context section.
- Select the Create context group option.
- Name the new group
- Click on the Next button, and you will see the main context variable panel.
- Click on + to add a new variable and type in
- Set the type to Directory.
- Now, click on the Values as a table tab, and click on the Default column for cookbookDirectory. Click on the … icon.
- This will open a directory navigation window, so navigate to the cookbook data directory, and click ...