Suggested Preliminary Reading
- Kant, Immanuel (1987), Critique of Judgment, Translated by Werner S. Pluhar. Indianapolis: Hackett.
- Bourdieu, Pierre (1984), Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste, Cambridge Mass.: Harvard University Press.
- Hennion, Antoine (2007), “Those Things That Hold Us Together: Taste and Sociology,” Cultural Sociology, 1(1), 97–114.
Recommended Further Reading
- Gherardi, Silvia (2009), “Practice? It’s a Matter of Taste!”, Management Learning, 40(5), 535–50.
- Gronow, Jukka (2011), “Taste,” In Encylopaedia of Consumer Culture, edited by Dale Southerton, volume 3, 1427–1435. London: Sage.
- Woodward, Ian (2012), “Consumption as Cultural ...
Get Taste, Consumption and Markets now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.