We are entering the next wave of digital transformation. Artificial intelligence has an ever-increasing significance in our daily lives, and there is no difference when it comes to our workplaces. It is up to you to choose how to utilize these new tools to sharpen your organization’s competitive advantage, improve your team’s well-being, and help your business thrive.
In The AI-Powered Workplace, author Ronald Ashri provides a map of the digital landscape to guide you on this timely journey. You’ll understand how the combination of AI, data, and conversational collaboration platforms—such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Facebook Workplace—is leading us to a radical shift in how we communicate and solve problems in the modern workplace. Our ability to automate decision-making processes through the application of AI techniques and through modern collaboration tools is a game-changer. Ashri skillfully presents his industry expertise and captivating insights so you have a thorough understanding of how to best combine these technologies with execution strategies that are optimized to your specific needs.
The AI-Powered Workplaceis an essential technical, cultural, and business handbook that arms you with clear steps to redefine and improve how you get work done. Software is now a proactive workplace partner revolutionizing all aspects of our professional lives from how we collaborate in the digital sphere to the literal physical environments in which we operate our business. This book not only ensures that you do not get left behind, but that you are consistently light years ahead of the pack.
- Learn how the introduction of AI-powered applications in the workplace replaces or augments our capabilities and enables activities that were not possible before
- Realize how the combination of AI, data, and messaging platforms (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Skype, WhatsApp) leads to a radical shift in how we communicate, collaborate, and solve problems
- Develop strategies for the digital transformation of organizations through the use of AI-powered applications (from simple chatbots to more complex conversational applications) that operate within messaging environments we use to collaborate with our colleagues daily
- Know the dangers and ethical questions that the introduction of these technologies can cause in the workplace
Table of contents
- 1. Understanding AI
- 2. The Applications of AI in the Workplace
- 3. Building Your AI-Powered Workplace
- Title: The AI-Powered Workplace: How Artificial Intelligence, Data, and Messaging Platforms Are Defining the Future of Work
- Release date: December 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484254769
You might also like
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Kubernetes: Up and Running, 2nd Edition
Kubernetes radically changes the way applications are built and deployed in the cloud. Since its introduction …
Python for DevOps
Much has changed in technology over the past decade. Data is hot, the cloud is ubiquitous, …