Take the fear out of your interview and never be stuck for the right answer to even the toughest questions with The Interview Question and Answer Book.
The job market is fierce, competition has never been greater and its vital that you can grab every opportunity for competitive advantage and stay one step ahead. Interviewers are looking for people who really stand out, and here's your chance to be different from the rest.
Written by one of the UKs leading careers experts and bestselling author of The Interview Book, this definitive guide to questions and answers encourages every job-hunter to think on your feet and express your individuality whilst supplying ideal responses to interview questions so that youre seen as the ideal candidate for the job.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- 1. Essential principles
- 2. The top 10 interview questions
- 3. Fifty more classic questions: be prepared
- 4. The top 25 tough questions: taking the heat
- 5. Fifty less common questions: forewarned is forearmed
- 6. Ending the interview: your own questions
- 7. The 15 most common interview mistakes – and how to avoid them!
- Further reading and resources
- Index of questions
- Title: The Interview Question & Answer Book
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273781561
You might also like
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
Be prepared to answer the most relevant interview questions and land the job Programmers are in …