Take the fear out of your interview and never be stuck for the right answer to even the toughest questions with The Interview Question and Answer Book.
The job market is fierce, competition has never been greater and its vital that you can grab every opportunity for competitive advantage and stay one step ahead. Interviewers are looking for people who really stand out, and here's your chance to be different from the rest.
Written by one of the UKs leading careers experts and bestselling author of The Interview Book, this definitive guide to questions and answers encourages every job-hunter to think on your feet and express your individuality whilst supplying ideal responses to interview questions so that youre seen as the ideal candidate for the job.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- 1. Essential principles
- 2. The top 10 interview questions
- 3. Fifty more classic questions: be prepared
- 4. The top 25 tough questions: taking the heat
- 5. Fifty less common questions: forewarned is forearmed
- 6. Ending the interview: your own questions
- 7. The 15 most common interview mistakes – and how to avoid them!
- Further reading and resources
- Index of questions
- Title: The Interview Question & Answer Book
- Release date: June 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273763710