1. Z. Franco and P. Zimbardo, “The Banality of Heroism,” September 1, 2006, retrieved December 18, 2014, from http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/the_banality_of_heroism.
2. Stephen Covey, A. Roger Merrill, and Rebecca R. Merrill, First Things First: To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy, Simon & Schuster, New York, 1994.
1. Don’t believe me? Check this out: R. Cross, “Of Pies and Cars,” Big Sur Tales, Author House, Bloomington, IN, 2010, p. 68.
2. C. Cherniss and D. Goleman, The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace: How to Select for, Measure, and Improve Emotional Intelligence in Individuals, Groups, and Organizations, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 2001.
3. D. Goleman, R. E. Boyatzis, and A. McKee, Primal ...