1. Russell L. Ackoff (1973), “Science in the Systems Age: Beyond IE, OR and MS,” Operations Research Vol. 21, pp. 664.
2. www.polaritypartnerships.com. My exposure to Barry Johnson began in 2002, working together with him on a client project. My learning deepened with further study in a two-part Consultant Development Intensive and two-year mastery program focused on polarity.
3. Trevor Crow and Maryann Karinch, Forging Healthy Relationships, New Horizon Press, 2013, p. 5.
4. John Kenneth Galbraith, Economics, Peace and Laughter, 1971, p. 50.
1. George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionists, 1903, 124.