The Detailed Investigation Stage: Promising … Let’s Have a Closer Look
During the Detailed investigation Stage you will identify and define the optimum solution and commercial proposition.
‘Understanding is the beginning of approving.’
ANDRÉ GIDE, 1902
During the Detailed Investigation Stage you will identify and define the optimum solution and commercial proposition.
You will need to:
- evaluate possible options and identify a preferred solution;
- ensure the preferred solution will meet the defined needs;
- define process, technical, and operational requirements where appropriate;
- test/research the concept with the target users and/or customers.
- check any legal or regulatory issues;
- evaluate ...