Blockchain is transforming business. What's your strategy?
Leaders of forward-thinking organizations are exploring how blockchain can transform the way they create and seek value. Whether it's used to streamline multiparty processes, create and trade new assets, or leverage artificial intelligence and the internet of things, blockchain enables entirely new business opportunities.
This is just the start. As blockchain becomes more widely adopted, it has the potential to radically change the way companies and societies operate, as transformative a paradigm shift as the launch of the internet.
The Real Business of Blockchain is one of the first books on this transformative technology written for business leaders. Authors David Furlonger and Christophe Uzureau--both of Gartner, the world-renowned research and advisory company--will help you:
- Assess how blockchain will impact your business
- Explore the value proposition that blockchain offers
- Make smart near- and midterm investments
- Position your organization in a new competitive landscape
Timely, visionary, and accessible, The Real Business of Blockchain cuts through the hype and helps you unlock the vast capabilities of this powerful and potentially world-changing technology.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- 1. The Real Business of Blockchain
- PART ONE: BLOCKCHAIN-INSPIRED SOLUTIONS
- PART TWO: BLOCKCHAIN-COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
- PART THREE: ENHANCED BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
- Conclusion: Pursuing Your Blockchain
- About The Authors
- Title: The Real Business of Blockchain
- Release date: October 2019
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781633698055
You might also like
Blockchain For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Unravel the mysteries of blockchains Blockchain technologies are disrupting some of the world’s biggest industries. Blockchain …
The Pragmatic Programmer: your journey to mastery, 20th Anniversary Edition, 2nd Edition
"One of the most significant books in my life." —Obie Fernandez, Author, The Rails Way "Twenty …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Foundations of Blockchain
Learn the foundations of blockchain technology - its core concepts and algorithmic solutions across cryptography, peer-to-peer …