1. Plunkett Research Ltd., plunkettresearch.com, see “Introduction to the Consulting Industry.”
2. Joseph Isern and Caroline Pung, “Organizing for Successful Change Management: A McKinsey Global Survey,” McKinsey Quarterly, June 2006.
3. John P. Kotter et al., HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Change Management (Cambridge, MA: Harvard Business Press Books, 2011).
4. Yang Li, Sun Guohui, and Martin J. Eppler, “Making Strategy Work: A Literature Review on the Factors Influencing Strategy Implementation,” ICA Working Paper 2, Business School, Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China and Institute of Corporate Communication, University of Lugano (USI), Lugano, Switzerland.
1. Sam Walton was Walmart’s founder. ...