Your mouse is slowing you down. The time you spend context switching between your editor and your consoles eats away at your productivity. Take control of your environment with tmux, a terminal multiplexer that you can tailor to your workflow. Learn how to customize, script, and leverage tmux's unique abilities and keep your fingers on your keyboard's home row.
Table of Contents
- For the Best Reading Experience...
- Table of Contents
- What readers are saying about tmux: Productive Mouse-Free Development
- Chapter 1: Learning The Basics
- Chapter 2: Configuring tmux
- Chapter 3: Scripting Customized tmux Environments
- Chapter 4: Working With Text and Buffers
- Chapter 5: Pair Programming with tmux
- Chapter 6: Workflows
- Appendix 1: Our Configuration
- Title: tmux
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic Bookshelf
- ISBN: 9781934356968