Chances are you purchased an order online in the past year and picked it up in the store or curbside. According to various estimates, 25% of US consumers tried curbside pickup by 2020, turning it into a $30- to $35-billion annual market. While COVID-19 certainly played a large part in this process, this shift toward a customer-first experience has been years in the making.
With this report, CMOs, analysts, and business leaders will learn how to pursue customer-centric, data-driven marketing. You'll learn through case studies how organizations have adapted by providing a customer-first experience. In the chapters that follow, authors George Mount, Lynne Capozzi, and Karen Wood examine the challenges marketers face and the technology solutions that have risen as a result, including customer data platforms.
Through the course of this report, you will:
- Learn how a customer data platform (CDP) will complement your business and existing martech stack
- Examine the top benefits you can expect from using a CDP, including customer experience, regulatory compliance, and business benefits
- Get advice on how to build a long-term strategy for using a CDP--and how to get going quickly
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction and Case Studies
- 2. Classic Data Problems, Classic Marketing Tools
3. Meeting Modern Data
Challenges with a CDP
- The New Challenges of Marketing
- The Four Elements of a CDP
- CDPs and Customer-Centric Marketing
- 4. CDP Implementation: Aligning People, Processes, and Tools
- 5. Where Are You in Data-Driven Marketing Maturity?
- 6. Takeaways and Conclusion
- Title: Transforming Customer Data into Insights
- Release date: August 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781098110239
You might also like
Programming Rust, 2nd Edition
The Rust programming language offers the rare and valuable combination of statically verified memory safety and …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Architecture Patterns with Python
As Python continues to grow in popularity, projects are becoming larger and more complex. Many Python …