Troubleshooting - AWS ECS deployment
An EC2 instance can be deployed manually and Docker can be configured on it, but ECS is a group of EC2 instances managed by ECS. ECS will take care of deploying Docker containers across the various hosts in a cluster and integrating with other AWS infrastructure services.
In this section, we'll be covering some of the basic steps to set up ECS on AWS, which will help to troubleshoot and bypass basic configuration errors:
- Creating an ECS cluster
- Creating an ELB load balancer
- Running Docker containers in the ECS cluster
- Updating Docker containers in the ECS cluster
- Launch the EC2 Container Service listed under Compute from the AWS Console:
- Click on the Get Started button:
- On the next screen, select both options: ...