This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Tune and Optimize vSphere Performance —This section covers tuning ESXi host resources and configuring advanced settings.
• Optimize Virtual Machine Resources - This section covers tuning and sizing virtual hardware resources for virtual machines.
• Utilize Advanced vSphere Performance Monitoring Tools - This section covers utilizing commands to collect and analyze performance data.
• Troubleshoot CPU and Memory Performance - This section covers troubleshooting CPU and Memory related issues that affect ESXi host and VM performance.
• Troubleshoot Network Performance and Connectivity - This section covers utilizing commands and other tools to troubleshoot network performance and ...