The Publisher regrets that the CD/DVD content for this title cannot be made available Online.
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Master VMware VCP-Cloud exam topics
Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VMware Certified Professional - Cloud exam. VMware Certified Design Experts Tom Ralph and Nathan Raper share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit¿www.vmware.com/training.
The official study guide¿ helps you master many of the topics on the VCP-Cloud exam, including
Installing vCloud Director and vShield Manager
Learning the differences between roles and privileges and the principles of role-based access controls
Coverage of the vCenter Chargeback Manager product, introducing the concept of chargeback and why it is needed in a cloud environment
Understanding and troubleshooting vCloud Connector, including identification and functionality of the different components
Constructing different types of vCloud networks and network pools and the requirements for each
Creating and modifying vCloud Director organizations
Allocating and managing vCloud resources
Monitoring a vCloud implementation
Table of Contents
- About This eBook
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- About the Reviewers
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Chapter 1. Introduction to the vCloud Suite Certifications
- Chapter 2. Install and Configure vCloud
- Chapter 3. Administer vCloud Users, Roles, and Privileges
- Chapter 4. Configure and Administer Chargeback
- Chapter 5. vCloud Connector
- Chapter 6. Configure and Administer vCloud Networking
- Chapter 7. Configure and Administer vCloud Organizations
- Chapter 8. Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
- Chapter 9. Monitor a vCloud Implementation
- Chapter 10. What Do I Do Now?
- Appendix A. Answers to the “Do I Know This Already?” Quizzes and Review Questions
- Appendix B. vCenter to vCloud Resource Table
- Appendix C. Configuring vSphere for vCloud Director
- Title: VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide (with DVD): VMware Certified Professional - Cloud
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): VMware Press
- ISBN: 9780133480788