19. Tips for Working with Other Diagram Types
In This Chapter
• Can I use Visio to map my logical network... just like Mr. Spock?
• How can I painlessly create rack diagrams?
• How do I save time when creating timelines without creating paradoxes?
• How can I make org charts that catch the eye (and the rest of the face)?
• How do I keep my plans looking like they were planned?
Visio has so many templates to choose from that Chapters 18 and 19 are dedicated to briefly present tips and examine some of the unique features and special contextual tabs that set a few of these diagram types apart.
Administrators, technicians, and even help desk personnel often rely on logical network diagrams for planning and troubleshooting. Rack diagrams are valuable ...