Markets are more volatile than ever. That terrifies many investors, but it shouldn’t terrify you. Smart investors know how to feast on volatility. That’s because they’ve learned proven trading strategies designed specifically to profit from rapid market shifts. In Volatile Markets Made Easy: Trading Stocks and Options for Increased Profits, investing expert Guy Cohen teaches you how to earn big returns by systematically cherry picking the best trades while minimizing risk, and execute a simple trading plan that leverages your profits in volatile markets.
"Volatile Markets Made Easy is not just a book; it is a full course of instruction. This is an incredible piece of work."
—Ned W. Bennett, CEO/Cofounder, optionsXpress, Inc.
"I highly recommend Guy Cohen’s Volatile Markets Made Easy, which introduces to the world his simple approach utilizing flag chart patterns to capitalize on trending stocks. Guy’s combination of clear explanations and lavishly detailed follow-throughs of trade examples cogently demonstrates how to deploy several simple, option-based strategies to make consistent money with one of the most reliable stock chart patterns—while strictly limiting risk with sound money management techniques. Add this one to your shelf."
—John Brasher, CallWriter.com
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Options
- Chapter 2. Trends and Flags
- Chapter 3. Options and the Greeks
- Chapter 4. Straddles and Strangles
- Chapter 5. Ratio Backspreads
- Chapter 6. Diagonal Spreads
- Chapter 7. The Practical Way to Trade Volatility
- Chapter 8. The Science of Volatility
- Chapter 9. Trading Plans and Putting It All Together
- Appendix I. Strategy Table
- Appendix II. Glossary
- Title: Volatile Markets Made Easy: Trading Stocks and Options for Increased Profits
- Release date: May 2009
- Publisher(s): PH Professional Business
- ISBN: 9780131365339