Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Dedication Page
- Part I The Antidote to Failure
Part II: Impact and Duration
- 2 What Kind of Impact Are You Having?
- 3 What Role Are You Playing?
- 4 Your Intentional Legacy
- 5 Is Your Legacy Designed to Last?
- 6 Are You Doing the Right Thing?
- Part III: Judgment
- About the Authors
- Title: Your Leadership Legacy
- Release date: September 2006
- Publisher(s): Harvard Business Review Press
- ISBN: 9781633690240
You might also like
Leading Teams: Setting the Stage for Great Performances
Richard Hackman, one of the world's leading experts on group and organizational behavior, argues that teams …
Introduction to Securitization
Introduction to Securitization outlines the basics of securitization, addressing applications for this technology to mortgages, collateralized …
The One-Page Project Manager for IT Projects: Communicate and Manage Any Project With A Single Sheet of Paper
Clark A. Campbell, author of a best-selling book on project management, has written a project management …
The Bank Credit Analysis Handbook: A Guide for Analysts, Bankers and Investors, 2nd Edition
A hands-on guide to the theory and practice of bank credit analysis and ratings In this …