Practice Exam 2
I’ve designed the second practice test so you can see how much you’ve improved. This exam is exactly like the first one from Chapter 13, except (of course) the questions are different. I hope you used the results from the first practice exam to determine your weak areas and spent some time hitting the ol’ books and recharging your thinking cap.
- Allow yourself about three hours to take the entire exam, and take the whole thing at one time.
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted.
- Bring a timer that you can set for various lengths of time, some scratch paper, and a pencil.
- At the start of each subtest, set your timer for the specified period of time. Don’t go on to the next section until the timer has gone off, and don’t go back to a previous section. If you finish early, check your work for that section only.
- Use the answer sheet that’s provided.
- You don’t get any breaks in between subtests during the real thing, so try to keep moving along as best as you can.
After you complete the entire sample test, check your answers against the answer explanations and key in Chapter 16.