6.4 Develop code that makes proper use of type parameters in class/interface declarations, instance variables, method arguments, and return types; and write generic methods or methods that make use of wildcard types and understand the similarities and differences between these two approaches.
• Distinguishing between generic types and parameterized types
• Identifying contexts where unchecked warnings can be issued, and why they signal potential problems with type-safety
• Using bounded type parameters
• Understanding type capture
• Understanding implications of type erasure
• Understanding implications for overloading and overriding
• Understanding reifiable types, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.