In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Upload a video file to YouTube
• Export a video file for subsequent viewing from a hard drive
• Export a video file for viewing on an iPad
• Export a single frame as a still image
• Save a custom preset to reuse preferred encoding parameters
Sharing movies works identically in Quick and Expert views, so you can choose the view you’re most comfortable with for this lesson.
Adobe supplements the list of presets and their configuration options dynamically online. So don’t be surprised if the screens that you see have more presets and different configuration options than are shown on these pages.
This lesson will take approximately 1.5 hours. Download the ...