No credit card required
• Using slow motion and reverse motion
• Enabling variable time changes with time remapping
• Performing time remapping with speed transitions
• Using time remapping with reverse motion
• Applying Timeline downstream effects for time changes
• Changing the speed of multiple clips simultaneously
• Adjusting the length of multiple stills simultaneously
This lesson will take approximately 30 minutes.
The slow-motion, reverse-motion, and time-remapping features in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 allow you to vary the speed of a clip with precise control.
Slow motion is one of the most often ...