DVD MENUS, START TO FINISH: HOW TO BUILD A DVD MENU
RICHARD HARRINGTON, RHED PIXEL
I’ve been meaning to teach this lesson for a long time. The teacher in me is excited to share this technique. The business owner was a little hesitant to let you in on one of my company’s greatest secrets. Let me start off by saying a few things:
• These techniques are not difficult.
• The equipment needed is very modest.
• You have to learn to trust yourself.
• The render times are very short.
• This really does work.
• Your clients will be impressed.
“Okay,” you say… why so much justification? Well, I’ve got a very useful secret. Making your own looping backgrounds and DVD menus is not very hard. In fact, you can use random objects and “bad” videography ...