PART ONE: An Introduction to Suffering, Compassion, and Work
1. Peter Frost, “Why Compassion Counts!” Journal of Management Inquiry 20, no. 4 (December 2011): 395–401.
CHAPTER 1: What Is Compassion at Work?
1. You will find downloadable research reports and summaries of our work at CompassionLab.org.
2. Jane E. Dutton, Kristina M. Workman, and Ashley E. Hardin, “Compassion at Work,” Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior 1 (March 2014): 277–304.
3. Two summaries: Martin E. P. Seligman, Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being (New York: Free Press, 2011); Barbara Fredrickson, Positivity (New York: Crown Publishers, 2009).
4. Stephanie L. Brown, R. Michael Brown, and Louis A. Penner, ...