- Working with Unicode
- Making Applications Translation-Aware
- Dynamic Language Switching
- Translating Applications
In addition to the Latin alphabet used for English and for many European languages, Qt 4 also provides extensive support for the rest of the world’s writing systems:
- Qt uses Unicode throughout the API and internally. No matter what language we use for the user interface, the application can support all users alike.
- Qt’s text engine can handle all the major non-Latin writing systems, including Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Thai, and the Indic languages.
- Qt’s layout engine supports right-to-left ...