Chapter 8. The Blend: create, update, and delete functionality
This chapter covers
- Creating folders, documents, and document versions
- Working with primary and secondary types
- Updating properties and content
- Optimistic locking and change tokens
- Copying, moving, and deleting objects
In the last chapter, you learned how to read metadata and content from a CMIS repository. In this chapter, you’ll learn about adding, updating, and removing data. You’ll enhance the web pages that you built in the previous chapter and add new web pages to your version of The Blend.
8.1. Creating folders
In the previous chapter, we started out with folder browsing; in the opening section of this chapter we’ll tie in with that. We’ll extend the browse page ...