We've described the semantic structure of our application with HTML. We have defined with CSS how our UI elements shall look. Now, we will teach our application to retrieve and update the content as well as to respond to user events. Actually, we will allocate the following tasks to several modules:
- DirService: This provides control on directory navigation
- FileService: This handles file operations
- FileListView: This updates the file list with the data received from DirService, handles user events (open file, delete file, and so on) using FileService
- DirListView: This updates the directory list with the data received from DirService and handles navigation events using DirService
- TitleBarPath: This updates ...