Configuring Quality of Service
THE FOLLOWING CVOICE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe and configure the DiffServ QoS model.
- Configure Layer 2 to Layer 3 QoS mapping.
- Configure trust boundary on Cisco switches.
- Describe the operations of the QoS classifications and marking mechanisms.
- Describe Low Latency Queuing.
- Describe the operations of the QoS WAN link efficiency mechanisms.
- Enable QoS mechanisms on switches using AutoQoS.
- Configure Low Latency Queuing.
Chapter 12 is where the QoS rubber meets the network road. Chapter 11, “Introduction to Quality of Service,” covered the basics of QoS, and now it is time ...