EVENTS AND TIMING
Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn’t seem to be working.
When I can’t handle events, I let them handle themselves.
THE EVENTS AND TIMING COLUMN
The Activities column of the architecture framework is concerned with when the enterprise carries out its work.
– The planner lays out annual and longer-term plans and schedules.
– The business owner sees the business event types that control what a business does.
– The architect sees the system event types that control the processing of data.
– The designer defines program event types to cause specific program activities.
– The builder is concerned with the detailed programming required to respond ...