The modeling procedure should include the identification and determination of the following parameters:
1. Site conditions:
• climate: temperature, amount and distribution of precipitation, sunshine duration, wind velocity (annual mean).
• soil conditions, irrigation possibilities, etc.
• factors of production: capital, machines, building, agricultural area.
2. Energy requirement per year for food production for households
3. Basic food requirement per person per year
4. Number of energy consumers (persons and households)
5. Site energy potential: solar energy, wind energy and biomass
6. Preparation of a master production schedule for food and energy production ...