Out of the box, Drupal performs all of the standard functions of a web-based content management system:
- Visitors can view published information on the site; navigate through menus, view listings, and individual pages; and so on
- Users can create accounts and leave comments
- Administrators can manage the site configuration and control the permissions levels of users
- Editors can create, preview, and then publish content when it is ready
- Content can be syndicated to RSS, where feed readers can pick up new articles as they are published
- With several built-in themes, even the look and feel of the site can be changed easily
With Drupal 8, the scope of what a site builder can do has greatly increased. Core multilingual ...