1. How many subcarriers are used for a 10-MHz FDD LTE channel?
2. What is the difference between an S1 and an X2 handover?
3. Describe the differences between the tasks for the MME and the tasks of the Serving Gateway.
4. What is a resource block (RB)?
5. How does a mobile device get access to the Physical Uplink Shared Channel?
6. What are the differences between ARQ and HARQ?
7. What is the difference between a default and a dedicated bearer?
8. What is the purpose of DRX in RRC Connected state?
9. How is mobility controlled in RRC Idle state?
10. What is the difference between a Cell Change Order and a Handover?
11. How can the LTE core network be interconnected with legacy core networks and why should this be done?
12. What is CS fallback?
13. What is the big disadvantage of Internet-based voice services compared to network operator-based voice services?
14. Describe different options for the backhaul connection of the eNode-B.
Answers to these questions can be found on the website to this book at http://www.wirelessmoves.com.
 The International Telecommunication Union, ‘Framework and Overall Objectives of the Future Development of IMT-2000 Systems Beyond IMT-2000’, ITU-R M.1645, 2003.
 3GPP, ‘Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA); User Equipment (UE) Radio Access Capabilities Release 8’, TS 36.306.
 M. Sauter, ‘Beyond 3G—Bringing Networks, Terminals and the Web Together’, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2009, ISBN 978-0-470-75188-6. ...