Queries, just as any other objects in Dynamics NAV, have their own designer or editor.
To open Query Designer, perform the following steps:
- Open the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment.
- The Object Designer window will open.
- On the left pane of the Object Designer window, click on Query to see the list of existing queries, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Select the query 9150 My Customers (or any other existing query) and click on Design.
- The Query Designer window will open, as shown in the following screenshot:
The Query Designer ...
Get Implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Third Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.