- ACH (Analysis of Competing Hypotheses), Analysis of Competing Hypotheses
- acknowledgments, Acknowledgments
- actionability do’s and don’ts, Actionability
- Actions on Objective phase, Actions on Objective
- actions over target, Alerting on actions over target, Alerting on actions over target, Mitigating actions over target, Remediating actions over target
- active data collection, Active versus passive collection methods
- active defense, Active Defense-Destroy, Taking Action-Destroy
- activity groups, Basic Model
- activity threads, Diamond Model
- actor-centric targeting, Actor-Centric Targeting-Goals
- Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR), Exploitability
- Admiralty Code, Confidence Levels
- advanced persistent threat (APT), Alerting on actions over target
- adversaries, Diamond Model
Get Intelligence-Driven Incident Response now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.