Chapter 7. Securing the Customer Banking Portal
The customer banking portal, developed so far in the last two chapters, has the features the stakeholders at MyBank were looking for. Before we can go live with the portal, the CIO of MyBank wants the users of the portal to be authenticated using their username and password as credentials. We will continue with our iterative approach and implement the following user stories:
- As a member, I want to be able to login to customer banking portal using my authentication credentials
- As a member, I want to be informed if validation errors occur
- As a member, I want to be informed if an authentication error occurs
- As a member, I want to know who the logged in user is
- As a member, I want to be able to log out of ...