Perform the following steps to create a master process to call the process we just created:
- Navigate to Setup (Gear Icon) | Setup | PLATFORM TOOLS | Process Automation | Process Builder, click on New Button, and enter the following details:
- Name: Enter the name of the Process. Enter Master process to call invocable process in Name.
- API Name: This will be autopopulated based on the name.
- Description: Write some meaningful text so that other developers or administrators can easily understand why this process has been created.
- This process starts when: Configure the process to start when a record is created or edited. In this case, select A record changes.
- Once you are done, click on ...