- Adair, J. (2010) Effective Strategic Leadership. Macmillan Publishing, London.
- Aggarwal, U., Datta, S., Bhargava, S. (2007) The relationship between human resource practices, psychological contract and employee engagement: Implications for managing talent. IIMB Management Review, 19(3).
- Agneus, L. (2012) 8 signs talent retention strategies are faltering. Kelly Global Workforce Index, http://www.kellyocg.com/Knowledge/Ebooks/8_Signs_Talent_Retention_ Strategies_are_Faltering_-_EMEA/, accessed 24 May 2014.
- Aguinis, H. and Kraiger, K. (2009) Benefits of training and development for individuals and teams, organizations, and society. Annual Review of Psychology, 60.
- Amagoh, F. (2009) Leadership development and leadership effectiveness. Management Decision, 47(6).
- Armstrong, M. and Brown, D. (2005) Reward strategies and trends in the United Kingdom: The land of diverse and pragmatic dreams. Benefits Review, 37(4).
- Ashridge (2006) Developing Future Leaders: The contribution of talent management, http://www.ashridge.org.uk/Website/IC.nsf/wFARATT/Developing+Future+Leaders:+ The+contribution+of+Talent+Management/$File/DevelopingFutureLeadersTheContributionOfTalentManagement.pdf, accessed 24 May 2014.
- Bain & Company (2013) Balanced Scorecard, http://www.bain.com/publications/articles/management-tools-balanced-scorecard.aspx, accessed 24 May 2013.
- Barrow, S. and Mosley, R. (2005) The Employer Brand: Bringing the best of brand management to people at work. John Wiley & Sons, ...
Get Make Your People Before You Make Your Products: Using Talent Management to Achieve Competitive Advantage in Global Organizations now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.