- What are two common approaches for integrating Kotlin into an existing project?
- Feature first
- Tests first
- What are two advantages to incorporating Kotlin via a test-first approach?
- It can test the interop experience between Java and Kotlin code.
- It doesn't ship the new code to production.
- What is one drawback to incorporating Kotlin via a test-first approach?
- You don't typically get to take full advantage of all Kotlin features.
- How does writing tests with multiple languages improve interop between Java and Kotlin?
- It forces you to exercise your classes and APIs in whichever language they aren't written. This helps highlight pain points in the interop experience.
- What is ...
Get Mastering Kotlin now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.