OCP EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Migration to a Modular Application
- Migrate the application developed using a Java version prior to SE 9 to SE 11 including top‐down and bottom‐up migration, splitting a Java SE 8 application into modules for migration
- Use jdeps to determine dependencies and identify ways to address the cyclic dependencies
- Services in a Modular Application
- Describe the components of Services including directives
- Design a service type, load services using ServiceLoader, check for dependencies of the services including consumer and provider modules
If you took the 1Z0‐815 exam, you learned the basics of modules. If not, read Chapter 11, “Modules,” before reading this chapter. ...