Liquid Dosage Forms
PART I—MONOPHASIC LIQUID DOSAGE FORMS
- Different monophasic liquid dosage forms
- Formulation consideration of monophasic liquid dosage forms
- Method of manufacturing and labeling requirements of monophasic liquid dosage forms
A solution is a homogenous mixture composed of only one phase. In such a mixture, a solute (drug substance) is dissolved in another substance, called a solvent. The concentration of a solute in a solution is a measure of the amount of solute dissolved in that solvent.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A SOLUTION
The following are the important characteristics of a solution:
- It should be a homogenous mixture.
- The particles of solute are not visible by naked eye.
- It does not allow a beam of light ...