Take control of pressure now, BEFORE it gets the better of you.
We’re all working longer and harder than ever. Greater demands mean more pressure. Too much pressure can easily turn into stress. And stress, if it’s not handled with care, simply leads to more pressure.
With Powering Through Pressure you can break the pressure─stress cycle for good.
It’ll show you how to build your resilience, manage your stress, be at your best and still get the job done – even when the pressure is really on.
- Manage your time, workload and keep progressing
- Stop pressure in its tracks by spotting the tell-tale signs
- Break through stress with clever, powerful tactics
- Find extra energy whenever you need it most
- Bounce back from knocks with renewed vigour
When the going gets tough, you really can be stronger.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- About the author
- 1 Treading the challenge and stress path
- 2 Too much to do and not enough time
- 3 Developing coping tactics that work
- 4 Thinking positively when it feels difficult
- 5 Addressing relationships that aren’t working
- 6 Feeling good about change
- 7 Developing the support networks that you need
- 8 Building your personal resilience; the ultimate antidote to stress
- 9 Reducing your pressure throughout the year
- Now it’s your turn
- Who is out there to help you?
- Title: Powering through Pressure
- Release date: April 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9781292004761