Let's create VPC without using the wizard to understand things in detail and to know how it works internally. Following the below steps, the cloud map will look something like this:
- Go to the AWS Portal by using the URL aws.amazon.com. Sign in using your valid credentials.
The default limit for VPCs per region is 5.
- Click on Services | Networking & Content Delivery | VPC , click on Your VPCs.
- You will see a default VPC that is already available for your subscription. To create a new VPC, click on Create VPC.
- Provide a name for the VPC for easy identification.
- Provide a CIDR Block with a /24 subnet ...