Xcode has undergone another major revision. This time around, Xcode has one giant window with tabs. A ton of new features with this release make the developer's job easier. Some of these new features include
- A single, unified window that brings everything together.
- The Jump Bar brings quicker navigation through a project as well as a single source file without taking up too much space.
- Interface Builder is fully integrated into Xcode allowing for even tighter integration between the nib and source.
- The Xcode Assistant is a two-pane editor that, when enabled, will pick an appropriate file to view next to the editor in which you are editing.
- LLVM 3.0 is fully integrated into the Xcode which means better syntax highlighting, ...