1. ADB—Asian Development Bank. (various years). Annual report. Manila, Philippines: ADB Editions.
2. ADB—Asian Development Bank. (various years). Private-sector operations—catalyzing private investments across Asia and the Pacific. Manila, Philippines: ADB Editions.
3. AfDB—African Development Bank. (various years). Annual report. Abidjan: AfDB Editions.
4. Alchian AA, Demsetz H. Production, information costs, and economic organization. American Economic Review. 1972;62:777–995.
5. Allayannis G, Weston J. The use of foreign currency derivatives and firm market value. Review of Financial Studies. 2003;14:243–276.
6. Altunbas Y, Gadanecz B. Developing country economic structure and the pricing of syndicated credits. Journal of Development ...
Get Project Finance in Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.