Chapter 6. Visualization, Insights, and Results
Finally, yet importantly, we are going to illustrate how to create visualizations with Python to enrich your data science project. Visualization plays an important role in helping you communicate the results and insights derived from data and the learning process.
In this chapter, you will learn how to:
- Use the basic pyplot functions from the matplotlib package
- Leverage pandas DataFrame for Explorative Data Analysis (EDA)
- Create beautiful and interactive charts with Seaborn and Bokeh
- Visualize the machine learning and optimization processes we discussed in Chapter 3, The Data Pipeline, and Chapter 4, Machine Learning
- Understand and visually communicate the importance of variables and their relationship ...