• This chapter contains descriptions of 24 standardized questionnaires designed to assess perceptions of usability or related constructs (e.g., satisfaction or usefulness).
• Those questionnaires fall into four broad categories: post-study, post-task, website, and other.
• Standardized post-study questionnaires include the QUIS, SUMI, PSSUQ, SUS, USE, and UMUX.
• Standardized post-task questionnaires include the ASQ, ER, SEQ, SMEQ, and UME.
• All of these post-study and post-task questionnaires are of potential value to usability practitioners due to psychometric qualification indicating significant reliability, validity, and sensitivity.
• Head-to-head comparisons of the methods indicate that the most sensitive post-study questionnaire ...