• How to work with form elements that allow multiple selections
• How to create a single document that contains both an HTML form and the PHP code that handles its submission
• How to save state with hidden fields
• How to redirect the user to a new page
• How to build HTML forms and PHP code that send mail
• How to build HTML forms that upload files and write the PHP code to handle the uploads
Until now, the PHP examples in this book have been missing a crucial dimension. Sure, you know the basics, can set variables and arrays, create and call functions, and work with strings. But that’s all meaningless if users cannot interact ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.