A note on the digital index
A link in an index entry is displayed as the section title in which that entry appears. Because some sections have multiple index markers, it is not unusual for an entry to have several links to the same section. Clicking on any link will take you directly to the place in the text in which the marker appears.
- AAA, Security Requirements
- access control
- accounting, Security Requirements
- ACID properties, Basic Data Services
- activation services, Categorization according to Erl
- ActiveBPEL, Using Business Process Modeling Tools
- activities, Composed Services, BPM and SOA
- activity, Glossary
- actual process, Definition of Governance
- adapter services, Composed Services for One Backend
- ADF (access control decision function), Security as a Service
- advanced ESB (enterprise service bus), Choosing the Right Architecture Model
- AEF (access control enforcement function), Security as a Service
- AES, Security with XML and Web Services
- agent, SOA Terminology, Does SOA Replace OOP?
- agile programming, Is SOA Something New?
- analysis paralysis, Heterogeneous Data Types
- APIs, versus protocols, Dealing with Different MEP Layers
- application services, Categorization according to Erl
- approaches, to SOA, Is SOA Something New?
- architecture, ...