Make the next presentation you do, the best you’ve ever done.
The Presentation Book shows how you can easily put your nerves behind you and calmly and confidently deliver a clear, sharp and very influential presentation.
Table of contents
- About the author
- Why Buy This Book?
- Chapter 1 The presentation that tried to save lives
- Chapter 2 The way we are presenting is not working
- Chapter 3 Presentation 101
- Chapter 4 The six golden rules of Audience Focused Presenting
- Chapter 5 The communication factor
- Chapter 6 The Audience Focused Presenting way
- Chapter 7 Delivering a great performance
- Chapter 8 Presenting virtually
- Chapter 9 Become a world class presenter
- Chapter 10 Move the needle on your presentation skills
- What did you think of this book?
- Two final tip sheets
- Title: The Presentation Book, 2/E, 2nd Edition
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292172002
You might also like
The Presentation Book
Make the next presentation you do, the best you’ve ever done. The Presentation Book shows how …
The Presentation Book for Senior Managers
This book is a comprehensive guide covering all the essential ingredients for delivering presentations that engage …
The Presentation Workout
Arm yourself with everything you need to quickly become an expert presenter. has been specially designed …
Powerful Presentations: Selling Your Story on Stage or In The Boardroom
Unlock your potential and understand how you can have an audience hanging on to your every …