Make the next presentation you do, the best you’ve ever done.
The Presentation Book shows how you can easily put your nerves behind you and calmly and confidently deliver a clear, sharp and very influential presentation.
Table of contents
- About the author
- Why Buy This Book?
- Chapter 1 The presentation that tried to save lives
- Chapter 2 The way we are presenting is not working
- Chapter 3 Presentation 101
- Chapter 4 The six golden rules of Audience Focused Presenting
- Chapter 5 The communication factor
- Chapter 6 The Audience Focused Presenting way
- Chapter 7 Delivering a great performance
- Chapter 8 Presenting virtually
- Chapter 9 Become a world class presenter
- Chapter 10 Move the needle on your presentation skills
- What did you think of this book?
- Two final tip sheets
- Title: The Presentation Book, 2/E, 2nd Edition
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292172002
You might also like
Grammar Essentials For Dummies
Grammar Essentials For Dummies (9781119589617) was previously published as Grammar Essentials For Dummies(9780470618370). While this version …
Think on Your Feet
“[Think on Your Feet] is a helpful maven’s guide ideal for anyone who views a podium …
Mastering the Art of Oral Presentations
Proven techniques to win over any audience and make any sale Mastering the Art of Oral …
Not Just Another Meeting: Creative Strategies for Facilitation
Create a fresh, intentional approach to meetings When meetings draw employees away from day-to-day tasks but …