The following conventions help you relate written material to information that you see on your screen.
• Sample data table names, column names, pathnames, filenames, file extensions, and folders appear in Helvetica font.
• Code appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter font.
• Code output appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter italic font and is indented farther than the preceding code.
• Helvetica bold formatting indicates items that you select to complete a task:
‒ check boxes
‒ list names that are selectable
‒ tab names
‒ text boxes
• The following items appear in italics:
‒ words or phrases that are important or have definitions specific to JMP
‒ book titles
‒ script output