Save and Share Data
Get Your Data Out of JMP
This chapter covers the following topics:
• Save data tables as text files, SAS data sets, Excel files, and other formats
• Save reports as interactive HTML, Adobe Flash files, and PowerPoint
• Email reports and data tables
• Save analyses as scripts
• Create JMP journals or projects
• Save log windows
The method that you choose depends on how you want to interact with your analyses in the future:
• If you want to interactively present your data, you might choose to create a JMP journal.
• If you want to send data tables, linked reports, and other items to someone, you might choose to create a JMP project.
• If you want to continue to explore a report later, you might choose to create a ...